- Which books made the most impact on Warren Buffett?
- Which books changed Warren Buffett's way of thinking?
- What's the best biography book on Warren Buffett?
- What 10 books influenced Warren Buffett the most?
- Best Warren Buffett Books?
- What does Warren Buffett read?
- Which books inspired Warren Buffett?
15 Warren Buffett Books on Investing for Beginners in 2023
"This book was first published in 1940. It is the best book ever published on the subject of investment. It wisely explains many insights on the subject of investment. "
Related Books: Books by Author
- 15 Best Haruki Murakami Books of All Time
- 15 Best Bill Gates Favorite Books of All Time to Read
- The Charlie Munger Reading List
- 19 Books Billionaire Charlie Munger Thinks You Should Read
- 17 Books Bill Gates thinks everyone should read
- 23 Books Mark Zuckerberg Thinks Everyone Should Read
- 10 Books Warren Buffett Thinks You Should Read, Recommended By Stock God
- Warren Buffett Books For Beginners
- The Best Mind-Blowing Neil Gaiman Books of All Time
- 15 Best Robin Cook Books You Should Read
- Famous Writers and Their Masterpieces Books/Works
1. The Intelligent Investor
2. Poor Charlie's Almanack
3. Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders
4. One Up On Wall Street
5. Super Trader
- quickly master the trading psychology
- learn to make a trading plan
- develop a trading system that suits you
- use fund management strategies to achieve profitability
- reduce the chance of making mistakes through monitoring.
6. Security Analysis
7. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
8. Where Are the Customers' Yachts?
10. Seeking Wisdom
11. Learn to Earn
12. Jack: Straight from the Gut
13. The Wealth of Nations
14. The Great Crash 1929
15. Stress Test
Buffett's early reading habits and influences from investment books
- Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.
- If you don't plan to hold a stock for ten years, don't hold it for ten minutes.
- The secret of investment is not to evaluate the impact of a certain industry on society or how good its development prospects are, but how strong a company's competitive advantage is. How long can this advantage be maintained, and the long-lasting and profound advantages of products and services can bring good returns to investors.
- Financial advisors are those who need your money more than you.
- When those good companies are suddenly caught in a market reversal and unreasonably falling stock prices, this is a great investment opportunity.
- My favorite holding time is...forever!
- To invest successfully, you must read hard. Read not only the information of companies that are interested in buying but also the information of other competitors.
- Money is not a very important thing, at least it cannot buy health and friendship.
- If you think you can often enter and exit the stock market to get rich, I am not willing to do business with you, but I want to be your stockbroker.
- In the stock market, the only thing that allows you to be struck out is the constant looting of highs and lows and the consumption of funds.