15 Best Books For Tech Entrepreneurs Must Read in 2024
1. The Industries of the Future
The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross
2. Art of the Start 2.0
Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything by Guy Kawasaki
Inspired: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love by Marty Cagan
4. Trillion Dollar Coach
Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell by Eric Schmidt
5. The Lean Startup
The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
6. Life After Google
Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy by George Gilder
The middle is also interspersed with historical discussions on the development of information theory, but it is far less clear and powerful than the discussion in "A Brief History of Information".
Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
8. Your One Word
Your One Word: The Powerful Secret to Creating a Business and Life That Matter by Evan Carmichael
9. The Upstarts
The Upstarts: How Uber, Airbnb, and the Killer Companies of the New Silicon Valley Are Changing the World by Brad Stone
10. Conscious Capitalism
Conscious Capitalism, With a New Preface by the Authors: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business by John Mackey
11. Zero to One
Zero to One: Notes on Start-Ups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
12. The Psychology of Money
The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
13. The 4-Hour Workweek
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- I don't need to wait until retirement to enjoy a good life.
- Cleaning up the house today, I found that 80% of the plastic bags I collected may never be used in my life, so I threw them away.
- I keep reminding myself when I work, does what I'm doing make sense to me? So it was a very simple but productive few weeks.
- Thank you, TIM for teaching me to read quickly in the book. I want to apply this method to more scopes.
14. The $100 Startup
The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau
15. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson