10 Best Books on Boundaries
- Master Parental Boundaries: Top 10 Must-Reads
- Boundaries Unleashed: Dive into 'Boundaries' by Cloud & Townsend
- Love and Limits: Explore 'Boundaries in Dating' by Cloud & Townsend
- Marital Mastery: Unlock Wisdom in 'Boundaries in Marriage'
- Unlock Healthy Boundaries: Explore Top 10 Books
- Boundaries Bible: The Ultimate 10 Books for Setting Limits
1. Healthy Boundaries by James G. Hanley
2. Boundaries: Where You End and I Begin by Anne Katherine M.A.
3. Boundaries in Marriage by Henry Cloud, John Townsend
4. Boundaries in Marriage Workbook by Henry Cloud, John Townsend
- Set and maintain your personal boundaries and respect those of your spouse
- Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for your marriage
- Protect your marriage from different kinds of "intruders"
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries, or work with one who doesn't
5. The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
6. Boundary Power by Mike S. O’Neil, Charles E. Newbold, Jr.
- clear definition of all boundaries as they relate to you relationally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and emotionally
- where you learn boundaries, the different kinds of boundaries, and the types of people with boundary problems
- key questions to help you discover your own boundary problems
- exercises that will help you resolve losses associated with abuses
- exercises that will help you set clear healthy boundaries in all your relationships.
7. Where to Draw the Line by Anne Katherine
8. Boundaries by Henry Cloud, John Townsend
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- How do I effectively manage my digital life so that it doesn't control me?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- How do boundaries relate to mutual submission within marriage?
- Aren’t boundaries selfish?
9. Boundaries Workbook by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
- What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
- Why is it difficult for me to hear no from others?
- What are examples of legitimate boundaries I can set at work and at home?
- How can I have good boundaries online and with social media?
- Can I stay connected while still setting boundaries with my phone?
10. Better Boundaries by Jan Black and Greg Enns
Honorable Mentions: Best Books for Healthy Boundaries
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace by Nedra Glover Tawwab
- Not Nice by Aziz Gazipura
- Unf*ck Your Boundaries by Faith G. Harper
- Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
- Healthy Boundaries by Chase Hill
- The Book of Boundaries by Melissa Hartwig Urban
- The Set Boundaries Workbook by Nedra Glover Tawwab
Boundaries for Bliss: How Saying 'No' Leads to a Fulfilling Life
“The difference between successful people and really successful people is: those really successful people say no to almost everything.”