On this page...
19 Books Billionaire Charlie Munger Thinks You Should Read
Related Books: Books-by-Author
- 15 Best Haruki Murakami Books of All Time
- 15 Best Bill Gates Favorite Books of All Time to Read
- The Charlie Munger Reading List
- 19 Books Billionaire Charlie Munger Thinks You Should Read
- 17 Books Bill Gates thinks everyone should read
- 23 Books Mark Zuckerberg Thinks Everyone Should Read
- 10 Books Warren Buffett Thinks You Should Read, Recommended By Stock God
- Warren Buffett Books For Beginners
- The Best Mind-Blowing Neil Gaiman Books of All Time
- 15 Best Robin Cook Books You Should Read
- Famous Writers and Their Masterpieces Books/Works
1. Deep Simplicity: Bringing Order to Chaos and Complexity
2. No Two Alike
3. Ice Age
4. How the Scots Invented the Modern World
5. Models of My Life
6. A Matter of Degree
7. Darwin's Blind Spot
8. Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
10. The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
11. Living within Limits
12. The Selfish Gene
13. Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.
14. The Wealth and Poverty of Nations: Why Some Are So Rich and Some So Poor
- Religion will deeply affect all aspects of a country, and this influence will last for a long time.
- Who you walk with can determine your destiny. The developed countries in Europe are basically under the influence of the United Kingdom. The former colonies of the United Kingdom have developed well, while Latin America has been dragged down by the Spanish and Portuguese cultures until now.
- Geographical determinism feels a bit fatalistic, but it is correct in most cases. (Rich countries-temperate, poor countries-tropical, and subtropical)
- People are actually similar to countries. If you always hate the rich and don't learn the strengths of the rich, then you may always be poor.
15. The Warren Buffett Portfolio: Mastering the Power of the Focus Investment Strategy
16. Genome: the Autobiography of a Species in 23 Chapters
- Gay must be born because of the Xq28 gene, and this gene is given by my mother! So a father can decide to give birth to boys and girls, a mother can decide whether this person likes boys or girls...
- Intelligence, 50% is determined by genes, 30% is determined by the uterine environment, and only 20% is determined by the day after tomorrow. And with age, the displayed intelligence is more and more determined by genes. [Of course, intelligence and success have nothing to do with happiness.
- Many terminal illnesses have very low relevance to the environment in which you live. Some are in a certain gene somewhere on a certain chromosome.
17. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
18. Three Scientists and Their Gods: Looking for meaning in An Age of Information
19. Only the Paranoid Survive
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.