On this page...
The Ultimate List of Intellectual Books You Need to Read Before You Die
Intellectual Books Everyone Should Read
- 20 Best Books For Intellectual Growth to Read
- Intellectual Books To Read Before You Die - Ultimate List
- What Are The Best Intellectual Books Everyone Should Read?
- 22 Self-Help Books That Actually Changed My Life
1. Talent Is Overrated by Geoff Colvin
2. The Art Of War by Sun Tzu
In fact, I didn't read Sun Tzu's Art of War at that time; I had seen the Romance of the Three Kingdoms several times, but when commanding the war, who could remember the romance of the Three Kingdoms?
3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
4. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
5. The Greatest Secret in the World by Og Mandino
7. The Tempest by William Shakespeare
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes are conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to the play’s famous lines and phrases
- An Introduction to reading Shakespeare’s Language
- An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar provides a modern perspective on the play
- Fresh images from the Folger Shakespeare Library’s vast holdings of rare books
- An annotated guide to further reading
8. The Republic by Plato
9. A Tale of the Two Cities by Charles Dickens
10. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawkins
11. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
12. 1984 by George Orwell
13. One hundred years of Solitude by Garcia Marquez, Colombia
14. Letter to Garcia by Albert Hubbard
15. Les Miserables by Hugo
16. The old man and the Sea by Hemingway
17. Republic by Plato
18. Grapes of Wrath by Steinbeck
19. Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
20. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, USA
21. The Analects by Confucius
22. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
23. The Social Contract by Rousseau
24. Hamlet by Shakespeare
25. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
26. The Little Prince by Saint Exupery
27. Meditation by Marcus Aurelius
28. Capital by Marx
29. Walden Lake by Thoreau
30. How to Read a Book by Mortimer J. Adler, Charles van Doren
31. 2666 by Roberto Bolano
32. Desert Solitaire by Edward Abbey
33. Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee
34. Geek Love by Katherine Dunn
FAQ: Intellectual Books To Read Before You Die
What should I read to be intellectual?
What type of books increase intelligence?
What are some of the most intellectually challenging books?
What are the must-read novels before you die?
What type of intellectual books should young adults read?
What is the most read classic intellectual book?
Which intellectual books should I read first as a beginner?
How do books help intellectual development?
What is an example of an intellectual novel?
What are the different types of intellectuals?
Is an intellectual person smart?
How can I become more intellectual?
Who are hyper-intellectuals?
> This is Why You Should Read Books - Benefits of Reading Books
> Why reading matters
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.