On this page...
15 Best Bill Gates Favorite Books of all Time to Read in 2023
- How to develop a country more reasonably;
- How to lead an organization;
- How to make changes more beneficial to society.
Related Books: Books-by-Author
- 15 Best Haruki Murakami Books of All Time
- 15 Best Bill Gates Favorite Books of All Time to Read
- The Charlie Munger Reading List
- 19 Books Billionaire Charlie Munger Thinks You Should Read
- 17 Books Bill Gates thinks everyone should read
- 23 Books Mark Zuckerberg Thinks Everyone Should Read
- 10 Books Warren Buffett Thinks You Should Read, Recommended By Stock God
- Warren Buffett Books For Beginners
- The Best Mind-Blowing Neil Gaiman Books of All Time
- 15 Best Robin Cook Books You Should Read in 2023
- Famous Writers and Their Masterpieces Books/Works
1. Tap Dance to Work: What Buffett Says
- The first is the attitude towards work.
- The second is to cherish credibility.
- The third is about the number of actions.
2. Making the Modern World: Materials and Dematerialization
3. The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History
4. Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises
5. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street
6. The Bully Pulpit
8. How Not to Be Wrong
9. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
10. The Power to Compete
11. The Vital Question: Energy, Evolution, and the Origins of Complex Life
12. The Great Gatsby
13. Parenting With Love And Logic
14. Sustainable Energy - Without the Hot Air
15. The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.