On this page...
What is Business Process Management?
Business Process Management can be classified into four categories
Related Topics: Business-and-Investing-Books
15 Best Business Process Management Books to Read in 2023
1. Business Process Management
- Enhanced BPM House noting the importance of traceability from strategy to execution activities
- New and revised case studies
- An analysis of the risks and benefits of robotic automation and cognitive computing.
2. BPM CBOK Version 4.0
- Strategic Alignment and Business Architecture
- Strategy to Execution using the BPM Life Cycle Framework
- Leadership, Organizational Design, Project and Change Management
- Evolution of iBPMS:
- Process Mining and Case Management
- Robotic Process Automation
- Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Internet of Things.
3. The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Management
4. Fundamentals of Business Process Management
5. The Power of Business Process Improvement
- Eliminate duplication and bureaucracy
- Control costs
- Establish internal controls to reduce human error
- Test and rework the process before introducing it
- Implement the changes whether you are new to BPI or a seasoned pro,
6. Successful Business Process Management
- Overcome resistance and apathy to standard procedures
- Take a systematic rather than ad hoc approach to process management
- Design key processes and capture them in documented procedures
- Revise existing processes when feasible
- Roll out the changes so people know what to do
- Embed them in the organization for reliable outcomes with the increasingly complex organizations of the twenty-first century
7. Business Process Change
8. High Performance Through Business Process Management
9. Operations and Process Management
"...integrates services and manufacturing operations further than has been done before in any Operations Management textbook. This makes the book ideally suited for an MBA audience; who come from a multitude of organizational settings." --Par Ahlstrom, Professor of Operations Management, Chalmers University of Technology.
"This text places operations management clearly in context. I particularly like the emphasis on process management as a means of demonstrating the ubiquity of processes, even outside the traditional operations areas." --Dr. Alison Smart, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester.
"This comprehensive text shows how persuasive, relevant and exciting Operations Management is to business and everyday life." --Stephen Disney, Cardiff Business School Written by best-selling authors in their field
10. Reimagining Management
“superb reference book that shows how to establish and implement BPM in any organization”
“modern classic for the BPM space!’
“Roger has unlocked the mystery of business process management”
“Reimagining Management defines the missing link”
11. BPM Boots on the Ground
“Jim Boots makes clear the things that people need to do differently to manage for sustainable excellence. And he does not gloss over the challenges related to behavioral change. Rather, backed up by examples and stories, he explains how to overcome resistance and engage people at all levels to make BPM ‘the way we do things here." --Julie M. Smith, Ph.D., Co-founder of CLG
“This book provides the kind of deep and broad coverage of BPM that only an experienced practitioner like Jim could provide. The result is a source of deep learning for BPM professionals and a comprehensive overview of the topic for those who want to learn more about BPM.” --Prof. Brian Donnellan, Co-Director, Innovation Value Institute
“They say the key to many challenges, like climbing Mount Everest or running the four-minute mile, lies in knowing for certain it can be done. Once someone has done it, then, suddenly many others are confident enough to do it too. Jim shows how an organization can wring productivity out of business operations with hard work and constant attention to detail. Reading about what Jim and his colleagues at Chevron have accomplished may very well empower you to do something similar at your organization.” --Paul Harmon, Executive Editor, BPTrends
“The need for business process management is one constant in an era of continuous change. Jim Boots’ book is a lighthouse to help executives find their way to success.” --Prof. Martin Curley, Vice-President and Director, Intel Labs Europe, Intel Corporation
12. Business Process Management
13. Business Process Management
14. Guide to Six Sigma and Process Improvement for Practitioners and Students
- Six Sigma roles, responsibilities, and terminology
- Running Six Sigma programs with Dashboards and Control Charts
- Mastering each DMAIC phase: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
- Understanding foundational Six Sigma statistics: probability, probability distributions, sampling distributions, and interval estimation
- Pursuing Six Sigma Champion or Green Belt Certification, and more
15. The Basics of Process Mapping
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.