On this page...
What is a Picture Book?
How to Choose the Best Children's Picture Books of 2023
A few days ago, a thousand-group live micro-class of "The Popular Animated Parenting Method in the World" was held, and I shared with you how to turn the double-edged sword of animation into a child-rearing weapon, and contributed a few words by the way:
- Animation is a moving picture book, and a picture book is a static animation.
- Read other people’s stories and teach your own children.
- When you are a parent, you think you are a babysitter, but you are actually an actor.
- Technology and tools are objective, and the focus is on using them for themselves.
- Follow the child's rhythm and read the picture books that the child likes.
- While playing, the problem of parenting was wiped out.
The 28 Most Popular Children's Picture Books 2023
1. My Dad by Anthony Brown
The description of the father is very resonant with the child. The picture in this book is big and exaggerated, and there is very little text.
2. Stone Soup by Jon J. Muth
4. Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
5. The Magic School Bus Inside a Beehive by Joanna Cole
14. Animals Should Definitely Not Wear Clothing by Judi Barrett
15. Hug by Jez Alborough
17. The Crocodile and the Dentist by Taro Gomi
18. No, David! by David Shannon
19. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
20. The Snowman by Raymond Briggs
21. The Hungry Caterpillar
22. The Giving Tree
23. I will always love you
24. Guess how much I love you
25. Richard Scarry's Golden Children's Book
26. I Love You, Daddy
27. I like books
28. Animals should never wear clothes
FAQ about Best Children's Picture Books of 2023
Baby’s first book can start from a picture book?
When should babies start to develop their reading habits?
At how old can the baby be able to read and learn knowledge by himself?
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.