On this page...
31 Books Every Woman Should Read In Her 40s
What should you read in your 40s?
- Discover the 15 Best Books for 18-Year-Old Women
- 21 Inspirational Books for Women in Their 20s
- 15 Great Books Every College Girl Should Read
- 20 Good Books that 25-Year-Old Woman Must Read
- 31 Books Every Woman Should Read in Her 20s
- 31 Books Every Woman Should Read In Her 40s
- The 41 Best Books for Women in Their 30s
- Good Books For Middle-Aged Women to Read
- List of all-time Best Books for Women to Read in 2023
1. We Should All Be Feminists
2. The World According to Garp
3. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood
4. Depression Hates a Moving Target
5. The Year of Magical Thinking
"A few months after the night I needed to be alone so that he could come back, it was midsummer and I realized that there were many occasions from winter to spring where I couldn't think rationally. I thought like a child as if My thoughts or desires have the ability to reverse the event and change the outcome. In my case, this disordered thinking has been hidden. I don't think others notice it, not even myself. ; but looking back, it was always there, after all, it was always so obvious.”
6. The 21-Day Financial Fast
7. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
8. The Purpose-Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?
9. White Teeth
11. It’s Called a Breakup Because It’s Broken
13. Lean In
- The first stage is when Ifemelu was in high school,
- the second stage is when she first arrived in the United States,
- the third stage is when she gradually settled down in American society, and
- the last stage is When she chose to return to Nigeria.
15. Everything I Never Told You
16. The Goldfinch
18. Mistakes I Made at Work
19. The Queen’s Code
20. Teaching Kids to Buy Stocks
21. How to Think Strategically
22. State of Wonder
23. Hannah Coulter
24. The Girl With All the Gifts
25. The Secret Scripture
26. Family Trust
27. Inheritance from Mother
28. The Leisure Seeker
29. The Murder at the Vicarage
30. The Summer Book
31. This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance!
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.