On this page...
The 10 Best Historical Romance Novels of All Time
Famous historical romance novels and literary works of the Romantic period
Related Topics: Books for Women
- 15 Best Teen Romance Books - YA and High School Romance
- The 10 Best Historical Romance Novels of All Time
- 10 Best Books to Read on Valentine's Day
- List of all-time Best Books for Women to Read in 2023
1. The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
2. The Painted Veil by W Somerset Maugham
3. Letter From an Unknown Woman by Stefan Zweig
4. The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
5. The Devil Gets The Better of Love by Hande Altayli
6. Miss You: A Novel by Kate Eberlen
7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
8. The World of Yesterday by Stefan Zweig
- Can love go through all the trials?
- The answer is: no
- The only thing that can't go back in memory,
- But memory will also accompany us through the journey of a lifetime.
9. The Foam Of Days by Bens Boris Vian
- There are many ways to love,
- But the one that suits you is the best
- There are only two things in this world that last forever,
- That is to talk about love with beautiful girls in various ways,
- And the music of the New Orleans School or the Duke of Ellington,
- Everything else should disappear,
- Because everything else is ugly.
10. The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk
- If there is no way to possess you,
- Then collect all the things you have used.
- After you leave,
- The world became a huge museum for me.
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.