|15 Must-Read Books for Women's Psychology Growth
15 Must-Read Books on Women's Psychological Growth
1. Slouching Towards Bethlehem: Essays
"Everything disintegrates, and the center is difficult to maintain."
2. Good Moms Have Scary Thoughts
3. The Feminine in Fairy Tales
4. Women Who Run With the Wolves
5. Women Who Love Too Much
- A typical case is that they all come from discordant families (including long-term quarrels and cold wars, single parents, or growing up away from their parents), and their emotional needs are not met. Satisfy.
- They seldom cared for themselves, trying to meet their unreceived needs with special attention to others, especially to men who needed help in some sense.
- Since they don't get the caress and tenderness they crave from their parents, they react subconsciously to the "emotionally inaccessible man" they are familiar with, trying to change it with their own love.
- Because they are so afraid of being abandoned, they make every effort to prevent the relationship from breaking up.
- As long as they can "help" the men who live with them, they will do whatever they can, how much effort they make, how much time they spend, and how much they pay.
- Since they are very familiar with the lack of love in their personal relationships, they are willing to wait and hope and make every effort to try to please each other.
- In their relationship with their partners, they are willing to take more than half of the responsibilities and faults.
- Their level of respect for themselves has dropped to the bottom line of danger. Deep down, they do not think they are entitled to happiness. They believe more that they must fight for the right to enjoy life.
- They have a desperate need to control their partners and their relationships because they rarely experience security in childhood, and their attempts to control people and circumstances are positioned by them as "helpful".
- In a sense, their attitude toward relationships is more idealistic and dreamy than in real life.
- They are at the mercy of men and mental pain.
- They are mentally and physically more susceptible to drug, alcohol, and fixed food dependence.
- They are more inclined to be close to those who demand attention to their problems or get involved in the chaos that their spirits can't bear while avoiding their responsibilities towards themselves.
6. Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them
7. Man and His Symbols
8. Why Women Have Sex
- How to sway a woman's heart,
- Why sex is so ecstasy,
- What is love,
- Conquer you like this;
- Envy of jealousy.
- Asynchronous sexual desire, whether to do it or not,
- A woman's curiosity.
- love business.
- The dark side of love.
- Sex is like a panacea.
9. A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
10. Toward a New Psychology of Women
11. What Women Want When They Test Men
- How to be radically honest with a woman and why this makes her MORE attracted to you.
- The reason why women test men CONSISTENTLY and how to use this knowledge to deepen a woman's desire. (Hint: This is the key to female psychology and how women think.)
- How to be confident with difficult women.
- What women want in a man and how to give it to them.
- How to make a woman happy without becoming a complete doormat of a man.
- How to seduce your wife and get her in the mood by responding like a MAN whenever she "pokes the bear."
- How to be firm and say “No” to the woman you love without destroying intimacy.
- How to keep a woman interested in you by doing the ONE thing MOST men are deathly afraid of doing.
- How to avoid unnecessary arguments, fights, and drama with a woman by using a simple communication technique.
- The best way to secretly test a woman’s level of romantic interest in you before making a long-term commitment.
- How to stop living in fear of what a woman might think, say, or do if she disagrees with or disapproves of you in any way.
- And much, much more…
12. The Psychology of Women and Gender
13. Goddesses in Everywoman
14. The Body Keeps the Score
You May Like Also: Books for Women's Psychology
- Loving Men for All the Right Reasons by Yehuda Nir
- Passive Men, Wild Women by Pierre Mornell
- Psychology of a Woman by Karen Horney
- She is. Deep Aspects of female psychology by Robert Johnson
- Mother Hunger by Kelly McDaniel
- Women Who Love Too Much by Robin Norwood
- #Selfmama. Life Hacks for a Working Mom, by Ludmila Petranovskaya
- The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- Killing Me Softly by Nicci French
- The Yellow Wall-Paper and Other Stories by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- The High Flyer by Susan Howatch
- The Yellow Wall-Paper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- In a Perfect World by Laura Kasischke
- The Little House by Philippa Gregory
- Naked Sleeper by Sigrid Nunez