On this page...
10 Great Critical Thinking Books for Children and Teens of All Time
1. Children's Book of Philosophy
2. 101 Fresh & Fun Critical-Thinking Activities
3. 81 Fresh & Fun Critical-Thinking Activities
4. The Cartoon Introduction to Philosophy
5. The Fallacy Detective
- For ages twelve through adult.
- Fun to use -- learn skills you can use right away.
- Peanuts, Dilbert, and Calvin and Hobbes cartoons.
- Includes The Fallacy Detective Game.
- Exercises with answer key.
6. The Art of Argument
7. A Rulebook for Arguments
8. Rhetoric Alive!: Principles of Persuasion
9. Mastering Logical Fallacies
10. What Do You Do With a Problem?
How can we improve a child's logic and critical thinking abilities?
Selection and Reading Suggestions of critical thinking books
FAQ: Great Critical Thinking Books for Children and Teens
What's wrong with children's common way of thinking?
What students need to learn is the method of judging wisely.
How do European and American countries do critical thinking education?
How to judge a child's critical thinking ability?
Will children with critical thinking skills be out of gregariousness?
How do cultivate students critical thinking?
- Learn the fallacy of over-generalization, and be wary of stereotypes of Tom Sawyer and other people in life;
- Learn to return to factual evidence, look at problems from different angles, and understand that people are complex and changeable;
- Learn to use high-quality trade-offs to demonstrate and evaluate one thing;
- Learn structured attribution to analyze the causes of Tom Sawyer’s character or the reason behind a problem in the book;
- Learn to present the argumentation process through writing ;
- Learn the pyramid structure to make oral expression and writing logical and clear;
How to become a critical-thinking person?
Conclusion of the Great Critical Thinking Books for Children and Teens
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.