On this page...
- 7 Best Vegetarian Cookbooks for Beginner's Enlightenment
- 6 Must-Know Books about Vegan Nutrition and Health
- Best Vegetarian Starter and Diet Cookbooks: 11 Best Vegetarian Recipe Books
- 5 Books on the Vegetarian Lifestyle
- Honorable Mentions: Best Vegetarian Cookbooks of All Time
The Best Vegetarian Cookbooks for 2023
The Benefits of Vegetarianism
- a vegetarian diet is the most natural way of longevity;
- a vegetarian diet is the most effective and fundamental beauty product;
- a vegetarian diet can reduce the incidence of cancer, especially rectal cancer, and colon cancer;
- a vegetarian diet can reduce the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure
- The occurrence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, diabetes, and obesity;
- vegetarian food can help increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis;
- vegetarian food is good medicine for weight loss;
- vegetarian food can make the brain smarter;
- vegetarian food can make people gentle;
- vegetarian food can make people energetic;
- vegetarian food People can stay away from the attack of animal diseases such as bird flu.
7 Best Vegetarian Cookbooks for Beginner's Enlightenment
1. Hope's Edge
2. World Peace Diet
3. Eating Animals
4. Harvest for Hope
"Most people often choose not to know." I'm too sensitive! ’ They’d say, ‘I love animals and I can’t stand the thought of them suffering. Please don't tell me."
- It introduces the harmony between traditional farming methods and nature, as well as the unsustainability of the environment caused by the large-scale transgenic production mode and the use of chemicals;
- The farm under the modern industrial model
- The plundered ocean and the harm it brings to humans.
- hope. The last and most important part of each theme is:
- Don’t waste (in this overconsumed world)
- Buy organic
- Eat free-range animals and eggs as much as possible (to help farm animals have a better life)
- Eat less Meat, become a vegetarian or semi-vegetarian
- Eat local, eat in season
- Avoid fast food
- You can put a filter on the faucet at home to avoid drinking bottled water
- Don’t take water for granted, and don’t waste it( Turn off the faucet in time, drink the bottled water when it is open, and put a full water bottle in the toilet tank if you don't choose to use water to save water (this is my own method))
- Buy fair trade coffee
- There are many more
5. Diet for a New America
6. Deep Vegetarianism
7. Animal Liberation
6 Must-Know Books about Vegan Nutrition and Health
1. Vegan for Life
2. Becoming Vegan
3. The China Study: for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health
5. How Not to Die
- Promote a balanced diet. Nutrients from whole plant foods are more effective than supplements. This seems to be more reliable than some books that ask you to take various supplements.
- The daily intake of various vegetables + whole grains + beans + potatoes + nuts to achieve a balanced diet has given me a basic understanding of a balanced diet, at least I will take it into consideration when buying vegetables and cooking.
- The principle of eating at traffic lights, lets us choose unprocessed or lightly processed foods as much as possible and avoid deep processing and junk food.
- The secret to staying healthy: an all-vegetable diet + 90 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise every day. I am a self-disciplined person who loves sports. Exercise brings me health, and the secreted dopamine makes me feel full and healthy all day long. To be happy, of course, I have my doubts about whether it is necessary to eliminate all animal foods and be completely vegetarian. Let's judge after learning more nutrition knowledge in the future.
6. Plant-Based Sports Nutrition
Best Vegetarian Starter and Diet Cookbooks: 11 Best Vegetarian Recipe Books
1. Thug Kitchen 101
2. Isa Does It
3. More Quick-Fix Vegan
4. Oh She Glows Every Day
5. But I Could Never Go Vegan!
6. The Ultimate Vegan Guide
7. But My Family Would Never Eat Vegan!
- Don't have time to cook elaborate family dinners? Whip up an easy weeknight solution: Quick Cauliflower Curry, BBQ Chickpea Salad, or Cheesy Quinoa and veggies.
- Worried about satisfying the "meat and potatoes" eaters? Wow, them with Lazy Vegan Chile Relleno Casserole, Jackfruit Carnitas Burrito Bowl, or Ultimate Twice-Baked Potatoes.
- Hosting a special event? Try Pizzadillas for game day, Champagne Cupcakes for bridal showers, Maple-Miso Tempeh Cutlets for Thanksgiving, or Herbed Tofu Burgers for your next potluck.
8. Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen
9. The Oh She Glows Cookbook
11. The End of Animal Farming
5 Books on the Vegetarian Lifestyle
1. Famous Vegetarians and Their Favorite Recipes
2. Eat and Run
4. The Yoga Kitchen Plan
5. Vegan Yack Attack's Plant-Based Meal Prep
Honorable Mentions: Best Vegetarian Cookbooks of All Time
- "The Curry Guy Veggie" by Dan Toombs
- "Little Green Kitchen" by David Frenkiel & Luise Vindhal
- "Veg" by Jamie Oliver
- "East" by Meera Sodha
- "Plant Power" by Annie Bell
- "Flavour" by Yotam Ottolenghi and Ixta Belfrage
- "The Vegetarian Kitchen" by Prue & Peta Leith
- "Chetna's Healthy Indian" by Chetna Makan
- "Charred" by Genevieve Taylor
- "The Green Roasting Tin" by Rukmini Iyer
- "Plants Taste Better" by Richard Buckley
- "Greenfeast" by Nigel Slater
- "River Cottage Veg Every Day" by Hugh Fearnley
- "The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook" by America's Test Kitchen
- "How to Cook Everything Vegetarian" by Mark Bittman
- "Plenty More" by Yotam Ottolenghi
- "The Vegetarian Flavor Bible" by Karen Page
- "The Happy Pear: Recipes for Happiness" by David and Stephen Flynn
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.