On this page...
Introduction of "Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss"
- The United States Amazon Online Bookstore overall list, "New York Times" best-selling list double champion
- More than a thousand readers and video bloggers tweeted: "This is the most practical book I have ever read!"
- Extracted from the podcast show "The Timothy Ferris Show" with more than 300 million downloads
About the Author: Timothy Timothy Ferriss
Excerpts from the original text
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.“In the end, winning is sleeping better.”—Jodie Foster“I’m not the strongest. I’m not the fastest. But I’m really good at suffering.”“If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.”“Kids don’t do what you say. They do what they see. How you live your life is their example.”“The opposite of play doesn't work. It's depression.”—— Quoted from page 100
Tools of Titans Book Summary
1. Life is a short journey.
2. Learn to be happy, enjoy life, and have true freedom.
- First, it obtained A lot of insight;
- The second is to build strong self-confidence; and
- The more important third is, by summing up the main points of the conversation, he has a strong ability to tell stories.
Tools of Titans Book Review
 Train with half of your limit
 Feel the disappearing things
 Avoid discussing trends
 Wandering is an outlook on life
 Be an omnivorous animal
 Don’t be satisfied with the regular rhythm
 One criterion of "success" is to handle the relationship with family members
 Advocate fierce debate in the enterprise
 Ideas that appear in the third-place are more valuable
 Try to solve the simplest and most important problem
 Demonstrate your initial project to 10 people
 Two particularly good parenting suggestions
 Train your own "idea muscles"
 Use large, complete-time
Tim Ferris wrote in the book:
 Reduce the difficult task to be no smaller, and then do it
 Immerse yourself in first-rate works, not popular ones
 Find three people you are willing to observe and learn all the time
 Explore creative learning methods
These are the 18 mental tools I have learned from this book.
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.