On this page...
What Is Gut Health?
About Gut Health Book (Books on Improving Gut Health)
"Long-term physical problems cast shadows on the brightest future, but strong vitality makes the unfortunate situation shine golden."
The 20 Best Books on Gut Health to Read Improve Gut Health in 2023
Related Topics: Health & Fitness Books
- The 20 Best Books on Gut Health to Read
- The Diet Myth Review: Is Your Gut the Key to Weight Loss?
- The Mind-Gut Connection by Emeran Mayer (summary & review)
- The 20 Best Books on Health and Fitness
- Increase the diversity of food, which is conducive to the growth of intestinal flora. Learn the Mediterranean diet, adding whole grains, olive oil, all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, red wine, fish, and dairy products;
- Eat more organic food and reduce the indirect intake of antibiotics and hormones. Antibiotics will greatly reduce intestinal microorganisms;
- Be wary of sugar in processed foods; sweeteners are just as bad, disrupting the function of gut flora, negatively impacting metabolism, and thus endangering health;
- Dark chocolate containing 70% cocoa is good for health. People who eat chocolate often have healthier metabolism and intestinal flora;
- Drinking a cup of coffee in the morning can wake up the microorganisms in the body. Coffee contains polyphenols and cellulose, while tea has no cellulose;
- Regularly drinking a small amount of alcohol can greatly increase the types of gut microbes;
- As long as no salt is added, eating 30 grams of mixed nuts a day has a significant reduction in the risk of heart disease compared with the low-fat diet group, which is almost equivalent to the additional consumption of olive oil;
- Proper fasting and learning to starve can reduce body fat and stress-related cortisol levels.
- Short-chain fatty acids - SCFAs (short-chain fatty acids), are the products of the decomposition of fibers by the beneficial intestinal flora, which have many benefits to the human body.
- prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics - that is, prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics.
- Rainbow Food Theory
- How to tell if the homemade sauerkraut is spoiled - just look at it with your eyes, if it is moldy, hairy, or smelly, it is broken.
- The first part (Prelude - Chapter 3) details how microorganisms affect our physical health and control our brains;
- the second part (Chapter 4 - Chapter 5) details Understanding allergies because the immune system is too dutiful, and how people overuse antibiotics and destroy their own immune systems;
- Part 3 (Chapter 6 - Finale) We can be in harmony with the microbiome through conscious choices of food, medicine, birth, and feeding Symbiosis, at the same time, can also reshape the microflora in the body and treat special diseases through "fecal transplantation" technology.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUR GUT
- DIET FOR OPTIMUM GUT HEALTH
- LIFESTYLE AND ENVIRONMENT FOR OPTIMUM GUT HEALTH
- TOOLS FOR HEALING YOUR GUT
- THE GREAT-IN-8 ACTION PLAN
18. The Gut Health Diet Plan by Christine Bailey
19. Happy Healthy Gut by Jennifer Browne
20. Dr. Colbert's Healthy Gut Zone by Don Colbert MD
What does it mean to have a healthy gut?
Human health depends on the gut
The intestine is the largest digestive organ in the human body, and it is also the largest detoxification organ in the human body. Therefore, the state of the gut determines a person's appearance and beauty.
The intestine refers to the digestive tube that runs from the stomach pylorus to the anus. The intestine is the longest section of the alimentary canal and the most functionally important section.
The mammalian intestine consists of three segments: the small intestine, the large intestine, and the rectum.
A large amount of digestion and almost all the absorption of digestive products are carried out in the small intestine, and the large intestine mainly concentrates food residues to form feces, which are then excreted through the rectum and anus.
Gut Health Tips
- If you feel bloated: On the one hand, you should eat less, properly control your food intake, and at the same time reduce your intake of starch and sugar.
- If you have diarrhea: You don’t need to worry about less severe diarrhea. This is the natural rejection reaction of the intestines to foreign bodies. During this period, in order to cooperate with intestinal detoxification, it is necessary to eat less fiber-rich foods.
- Learn to regulate emotions: If you feel overly excited or depressed, your intestines will also become agitated. For example, some people go to the toilet when they are nervous, have stomach pains, and feel like vomiting. If you want to maintain intestinal vitality for a long time, you must learn to soothe your emotions.
- Supplementing postbiotics: Every day Taking postbiotics every day can increase the beneficial flora in the intestines, maintain the vitality of the intestines, and balance the flora in the intestines.
- Massage the intestinal tract: Abdominal massage every day can improve intestinal vitality and immunity, and prevent intestinal diseases.
What fruit juice is good for Gut Health?
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.