On this page...
Best Heart Health Cookbooks
|The 30-Minute Heart Healthy Cookbook||218 pages||3.9||Check prices|
|The DASH Diet Action Plan||224 pages||3.6||Check prices|
|American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook||384 pages||3.8||Check prices|
|The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook||202 pages||3.8||Check prices|
|Diabetes and Heart Healthy Cookbook||260 pages||4.0||Check prices|
The 15 Best Heart-Healthy Cookbooks to Read in 2023
The healthcare method for the Heart: heart healthy cookbook
- The 15 Best Heart-Healthy Cookbooks Must-Read
- The 15 Best Healthy Cookbooks for Beginners
- 25 Best Low-Fat Cookbooks of All Time
- 18 Best Low Cholesterol Cookbooks of All Time
- 15 Best Low-Carb Cookbooks of All Time
- The 16 Best Mediterranean Diet Cookbooks of 2023
- 16 Best Low-Sodium Cookbooks Guide: Boost Your Heart Health
- The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook Review
- 46 Best-selling cookbooks of all time for your kitchen
1. The 30-Minute Heart Healthy Cookbook
2. The DASH Diet Action Plan
3. The South Beach Diet Supercharged
4. Vegan Fire & Spice
- Red-Hot White Bean Chili
- Vindaloo Vegetables
- Moroccan Tagine
- Spicy Szechuan Noodles
- Thai Coconut Soup
- Penne Arrabbiata
- Satays with Ginger Peanut Sauce
5. Recipe Rehab
6. American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook
- Fresh Basil and Kalamata Hummus
- Elegant Beef Tenderloin
- Tilapia Tacos with Fresh Salsa
- Garlic Chicken Fillets in Balsamic Vinegar
- Peppery Beef with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Thai Coconut Curry with Vegetables
- Sweet Potatoes in Creamy Cinnamon Sauce
- Pumpkin-Pie Coffeecake
- Streusel-Topped Blueberry Bars
- Key Lime Tart with Tropical Fruit
7. The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook
- 150 Savory Recipes for delicious breakfasts, salads, soups, seafood and meat dishes, snacks, desserts, and more
- Healthful Ingredients and super-foods packed with omega-3s, antioxidants, and fiber
- Detailed information on how a Mediterranean diet can help you lose weight, feel better, and drastically improve your heart health
- Recipes include Chicken Marsala, Italian Breaded Shrimp, Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Greek Kebabs, Baked Ziti, and much more!
8. Cooking A La Heart
9. Diabetes and Heart Healthy Cookbook
10. American Heart Association Around the World Cookbook
11. The Healthy Seniors Cookbook
- Over 190 delicious recipes for cooking everything from soups and main courses to desserts Helpful hints on shopping, cooking, and fitness to make your dining experience more enjoyable.
- A six-week plan of menus offering variety every day of the week.
- A wide selection of low sodium and low cholesterol recipes Specific recipes that are fun to prepare and share with grandchildren Recipes that have been reviewed by specialists in geriatric nutrition Light or hearty menu alternatives Favorite dishes contributed by a number of senior chefs.
12. Heart-Healthy Vegetarian Cookbook
Delicious And Nutritious Recipes for Healthy Living (Healthy Eating Made Easy) by James E. King
Ready to nourish your heart and embrace a healthy lifestyle with mouthwatering vegetarian meals? Look no further than the "Heart-Healthy Vegetarian Cookbook"!
With this essential guide, you'll discover a world of delicious and nutritious recipes designed to support your heart health and promote overall well-being.
Packed with expert advice and flavorful dishes, this cookbook is the ultimate resource for anyone seeking to prioritize their heart health without compromising on taste.
From vibrant salads and hearty soups to satisfying mains and guilt-free desserts, you'll find a wide variety of recipes that will delight your taste buds while taking care of your heart.
Don't settle for bland and uninspired meals when you can savor the flavors of a heart-healthy vegetarian diet. With the "Heart-Healthy Vegetarian Cookbook" in hand, you can embark on a delicious journey towards a healthier lifestyle.
13. The Heart Healthy Plant-Based Cookbook
101 Recipes for Cardiac Recovery, Reversing Heart Disease and Lowering Blood Pressure by Hari Pulapaka
The Heart Healthy Plant-Based Cookbook features over 125 easy, oil-free, and salt-free recipes optimized not only to prevent and reverse heart disease but for delicious flavors as well.
Written by lifestyle medicine expert Dr. Jenneffer Pulapaka and professional chef Hari Pulapaka, The Heart Healthy Plant-Based Cookbook combines food expertise with medical knowledge to create an essential collection of recipes so flavorful, that it's almost impossible to tell they are good for you.
Heart disease continues to be the leading cause of death in the US. Research has found that a plant-based, low-sodium, low-fat, oil-free diet coupled with exercise not only reduces one's risk but is also an important element in recovery.
The Heart Healthy Plant-Based Cookbook includes recipes divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert as well as pantry staples, special seasoning blends, soups, and sauces.
Sample recipes include:
- Blueberry and Oats Pancakes
- Sweet Potato, Kale, and Mushroom Scramble
- Roasted Vegetable Tikka Masala Curry
- Quinoa, Garbanzo, Corn, and Spinach Pilaf
- Rapini, Garlic, and White Bean Soup-Plantain and Lima Bean Mofong
- Green Chile and Corn Chowder
- Plus a primer on key habits for a healthier heart
14. Healthy Heart, Healthy Planet
Delicious Plant-Based Recipes and Tips to Reduce Heart Disease, Lose Weight, and Preserve the Environment by Dr. Cathi Misquitta
After a heart attack scare at the age of forty, physician Rajiv Misquitta and his pharmacist wife, Cathi, set out to find ways to change their lifestyle to ensure they lived long enough to see their children grow up.
Learning that roughly six hundred thousand people in the United States die annually from heart disease, Rajiv researched the medical literature and discovered that a low-fat vegan diet can actually reverse heart disease as well as help people lose weight—not to mention have a positive impact on the ecosystem.
Finding existing vegetarian and vegan cookbooks less than satisfying, Cathi developed her own vegan recipes. Compiled and presented here is a bountiful collection of more than one hundred heart-healthy, eco-friendly, everyday vegan recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even snacks.
Inspired by cuisines from around the world, the recipes include plenty of protein-rich grains and legumes as well as seasonal variations for a balanced diet that’s in tune with nature.
In addition, the book provides advice on transitioning to a vegan lifestyle, and each chapter offers an eco-friendly kitchen tip. With weekly sample menus and grocery lists, Healthy Heart, Healthy Planet delivers both inspiration and empowerment for anyone who desires to live a healthy life and ensure a healthy planet.
15. The Cardiac Recovery Cookbook
Heart Healthy Recipes for Life After Heart Attack or Heart Surgery by M. Laurel Cutlip LN RD
Best cookbook after heart attack and Help your heart by eating right: Over 100 easy and delicious recipes for cardiac patients on the road to having a healthier, stronger heart
If you are looking to eat healthier and still enjoy mealtime, open your kitchen to The Cardiac Recovery Cookbook.
This indispensable companion to The Cardiac Recovery Handbook contains over 100 quick, easy, and delicious recipes, all approved by the National Institutes of Health, to help cardiac patients eat well on the road to wellness.
Whether you want a quick meal, a nutritious dinner, or a heart-healthy dessert, this book is packed with great-tasting recipes the whole family can enjoy.
All the recipes are reduced in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium, and come complete with detailed nutritional information. Eat to your heart’s content with The Cardiac Recovery Cookbook.
Honorable Mentions: Heart-Healthy Cookbook Must Read in 2023
What food is good for the heart?
15 Foods That Are Good for Your Heart
How to protect heart health?
What causes heart enlargement?
13 Ways to Protect Your Heart Health
Prevent Heart Disease and Remember 8 points:
Is soaking feet in hot water can help improve heart function?
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.