On this page...
15 Best Parenting Books for New and Expectant Parents in 2023
1. We're Pregnant! The First-Time Dad's Pregnancy
2. What to Expect When You're Expecting
3. The Happiest Baby on the Block
4. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Pinpoints the way daytime sleep differs from night sleep and why both are important to your child
- Helps you cope with and stop the crybaby syndrome, nightmares, bedwetting, and more
- Analyze ways to get your baby to fall asleep according to his internal clock--naturally
- Reveals the common mistakes parents make to get their children to sleep--including the inclination to rock and feed
- Explores the different sleep cycle needs for different temperaments--from quiet babies to hyperactive toddlers
- Emphasizes the significance of a nap schedule
5. Boys Should Be Boys
6. The Wonder Weeks
7. The Sleepeasy Solution
8. Cribsheet by Emily Oster
9. The Good Sleeper
10. Your Baby and Child
11. The Fifth Trimester
- When will I go back?
- How should I manage that initial "I want to quit" attack?
- Flex-time or full-time?
- How can I achieve 50/50 at home with my partner?
- What's the best option for childcare?
- Is it possible to look like I slept for eight hours instead of three?
- Why is there never a convenient space to pump?
12. How Not to Hate Your Husband After Kids
13. Bringing Up Bébé
14. Operating Instructions
15. And Now We Have Everything
Discover literary treasures at ReadingAndThinking.com – your ultimate destination for insightful book recommendations and reviews!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.